Leader to do list.
- Lead my people.
- Train my people.
- Trust my people.
- Listen to my people.
- Know my people.
- Invest in my people.
- Develop my people.
- Serve my people.
- Provide top cover for my people.
- Care about my people.
- Let my people know I care about them.
- Develop a Growth Mindset.
- Strive for daily incremental growth and development.
- Set expectations for my people.
- Stand up and own up when I screw up.
- Read nonfiction books at least 10 minutes a day.
- Create self-care rituals.
- Be willing to have courageous conversations with my people.
- Have self-compassion.
- Understand the power of words and choose my words carefully.
- Be a positive role model.
- Strive for excellence in everything I do.
What do you need to add to the list?
Remember that leadership is a choice and a journey, and it starts with you. Choose well, keep learning, and enjoy the journey.
Register myself, and my team for the Dare to Be Great: Strategies for Creating a Culture of Leading online workshop to get everyone on the same page regarding leadership and culture. If you are interested in hosting a live Dare to Be Great workshop reach out to me at email@example.com.